Adrellia Village #38: SE Adrellia Village #38: SE

People complaining about images and calling stuff lazy with no helpful advice, blah blah worthless reviews. People, do you Honestly care if a walk cycle has frames or not? NO! That kind of Tech stuff isn't gonna make this Movie communicate better what it is trying to communicate. I found this interesting to watch, it doesn't have to make me laugh to entertain me. Sometime a slice of quirky life is interesting in it's own right. I like the pacing and how we go to different scenes. As long as I can see a gag and it isn't indecent, it's good. Stuff to be careful of is things getting missed cause they happen too fast, NEVER be ashamed to slow down animation, even if you have very few frames. Like the words on the wall being hard or on the magazine being too read (although I really don't care about words much), I'm too busy enjoying the tip toe animation or noticing that it says PALY BOY on the book. AlsoThe Water splash in the face happened too fast, it might have been seen better with a hold on that splash graphic longer than a couple frames or add an impact splash Graphic. Good work.

MistyEntertainment responds:

Thank you very much for your review! For episode 39, I will make sure that the animation has better timing.

Thanks again!

Family Guy in a nutshell Family Guy in a nutshell

Exactly. Family Guy is Cartoon-Douche-Baggery. I like the Commedore/Amiga type music at the End. I listened till it went silent 0_0

MistyEntertainment responds:

It's an honor to have you review one of my stuff. Thank you very much, and hopefully you will as well find enjoyment in some of my more serious artistic endeavors.

Strawberry's Break #3 Strawberry's Break #3

It's stuff like this that keep Newgrounds great. 5/5 10/10. Only complaint anyone can say is, they want more.